Ask Jarv

Sunday, October 21, 2007

On the subject of... why I'm blogging again....

Long time, no blog. Typical of me really, getting distracted by all the dull things that exist in the world, selfishly using all my time for internal self-inspection (aka navel-gazing) and doing work which doesn't really need to be done!
I wanted to blog again, because:
  • My memory's getting worse and it won't do any harm to be quote by others about the things I've forgotten (probably)
  • I'm back into the swing of working on projects outside of work- and I'm loving it.
  • I'm back to questioning a lot of things in my life, and I find that's the time I'm most likely to blog, because voicing my opinion out loud in a completely unread forum can't do any harm, can it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home